I DO !!!!, I love hockey. Especially hockey games it’s really fun to watch.
On the 30 2010 of September I WENT TO GO WATCH THE GAME LIVE, OF THE CANADIANS VS BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so fudging awesome. It my first live hockey game ever. And I even invited my best friend Amelie. We went crazy at the game. I even got a PUCK !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!. We even got those things that you put on you hand, and on finger sticking out and say GO HABS GO GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE HOCKEY.<3
When I play hockey in play goals mostly but I’m good in center to yes I know 2 completely different positions. :p
How to take care of Burmese cats
- They must be feed every day.
- They must be given fresh water every day.
- If possible, they must be given a bath every month, but make sure you don’t put to much water because they can drown.
- Play with them nicely every day.
- Give them affection on the neck, belly, head, and sometimes the nose.
- Clean the couches where they sleep by vacuuming, and wash the blankets every week.
- Make sure they have toys like balls to play with.
- Make sure they have a scratch post to scratch, or they might use your sofa (oh no!).
- Check on them every day to see how they are.
- Don’t hurt them by throwing them.
- They should never be used as dolls to put make up on.
- Love them, always! Show them as much affection as possible. They love to be petted.
- If you want, they really love celebrating their birthday with some can food.
Vacation time away from your Burmese cats
When you have Burmese cats you can go on a long vacation but just be ready to be ignored when you come back. They can be so mad at you, that when you go to see them they ignore you each time you get close to them. They will walk away like you weren’t in the way. You just have to grab them really fast, give them a huge hug and they love you again.
My Top Desserts
1. Strawberries in cream with sugar MMMMMM.
2. Chocolate fondue
5. Chocolate volcano
8. Ice cream
9. Banana’s with chocolate on it
10. Hot chocolate